Wednesday, August 6, 2008

pregnancies




First off let me say I HATE BEING PREGNANT!!!! but i love me some babies! As everyone knows i got really sick with both pregnancies! with blake, i gained alot of weight (about 80 pounds) because of pre eclampsia basically you gain a ton of water swell up, your blood pressure goes really high your organs shut down and you die if they dont deliver the baby. i never knew how sick i was until after i delivered Blake because the doctors and nurses are really good at staying calm! I also had hyperemisis, I vomited literally about every 3-4 minutes even if i just drank water, i lost a ton of weight until i got the ZOFRAN pump its a medicine pump that gets stuck in your leg and pumps ya full of medicine so ya dont barf! it is bless-ED! but very expensive unfortunatley.i also had a home therapy nurse doreen, with both pregnancies same nurse both times thankfully, she used to come once a week to change my IV site. my poor mommy had to stick the needle in my leg everyother day to chance the pump site! thanks Ma! and after a few and by a few i mean like 10 trips to the maternity ward ER with each pregnancy our babies were born!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wept with tears of joy as I finally get to see the pictures of Mike's Beautiful Wife and Children. We were so touched to hear from him. (He is the only one we hear from now) We want you to know that your husband holds a special place in our hearts..That we love him and YOU dearly and do pray for your happiness and successes.